PADI Speciality Instructor – MSDT
Dive more, have more fun and teach about your favorite subjects
Specialty instructor courses provide valuable teaching tips for meeting the requirements of the course.
You can choose from any of the 27 standard specialty courses that PADI offers along with distinctive specialty courses your Course Director Andy Auer has to offer. Having five specialty instructor ratings is a prerequisite for the PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) rating.
The Fun Part
Whether it’s Wreck, Deep, Photography, Enriched Air Nitrox or one of your own, PADI Specialty Instructors are out there scuba diving and training other Divers to have more fun. You will quickly find out after our IDC that teaching the Openwater Diver course is a lot of fun, but teaching PADI Specialty Courses is by far better and more fun for any PADI Instructor.
What You Learn
- As a PADI Specialty Instructor, challenge your students to become Master Scuba Divers
- Increase your marketability as a PADI Professional and earn more money and have more fun and are valuable for a Dive Center
you have three ways to become a PADI Specialty Instructor:
- With your Course Director
- Use your experience to apply directly to PADI
- Write your own outline
The PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer Course
You’re a new instructor? Just finished the IE? No problem. See your Course Director Andy Auer for PADI Specialty Instructor Training and the Master Scuba Diver Trainer Prep Course.
As a PADI MSDT, you demonstrate to a dive employer that you have good experience in teaching diving and take continuing education serious.
You tell your students to aim for PADI Master Scuba Diver. You also want to tell them that you can take them all the way there because you’re a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT).
The Fun Part
The Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating sets you apart from other dive instructors by showing your commitment to continuing your dive training and being
prepared to help others continue their training as well. You also get to teach PADI Specialty Diver Courses – which opens the door to lots of fun while working.
also can teach a range of specialty diver courses. This makes a dive center or resort more likely to offer you a position!
What You Can Teach
As a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, you
- Teach the specialties you love to teach and you most interested in
- Enjoy watching your student divers excel as you lead them from PADI Open Water Diver to PADI Master Scuba Diver
- Increase your income with multiple level training
- Meet one of the requirements to qualify as a PADI Master Instructor
|Speciality Instructor (per Specialty)||from THB 3.400.-||enquier / e-mail|
|Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT)4 Specialty + EAN||THB 10.800||enquier / e-mail|